CALL FOR ITALIAN PARTICIPANTS
ERASMUS+ YOUTH EXCHANGE: "Active Human(s) Rights"
ABOUT THE PROJECT: Researches shows that young people do not know what are human rights and that formal education do not give enough knowledge about it. This project aims to raise awareness and promote human rights among young people in partner communities. By the end of the project, it will be created a "toolbox" that will gather materials and methods of all the exchange
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
- Give the opportunity for young people from different cultural backgrounds to learn from each other about Human Rights.
- Promote the awareness and recognition of Human Rights among the youth of the partner communities in this project.
- Promote awareness among young people about Human Rights through photographic and video exhibitions on Human Rights organized by participants and an online campaign on social networks; - Develop soft skills and social skills between pax through improvisation methodology and drama;
- Promoting tolerance, equality, freedom of speech and religion through protection of human rights and cultural exchange in a intercultural environment;
- Share the methodology through the dissemination of the Human Rights toolbox.
PARTICIPANTS: The Youth exchange involve 6 organizations and young people from 6 countries: Slovaki, Italy, Poland, Portugal , Romania and Cyprus
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE: 1Group leader (no age limits) + 4 participant (18 t o 26 years old)
Communicative level of English;
Willing to join international project and work together with diverse participants coming from different countries representing representing different different cultures cultures and religions religions;
High motivation to go to action and take active part in all workshops during the activity;
Willing to promote the project during all phases via social media;
Willing to live together and prepare the meals for the team;
Willing to make the follow up activities
DATES: 11-20 February 2019 (11 & 20 Travel days)
LOCATION: Seixo de Gatões, Portugal
FINANCIAL DETAILS:The organizers will cover the following costs:
- Food & accomodation
- Travel grant up to 360 Euro
Here you can download the Infopack with all the details about the project.