CALL FOR ITALIAN PARTICIPANTS
ERASMUS+ TRAINING COURSE: "Media literacy:
Critical thinking in youth work"
ABOUT THE PROJECT: The project is designed for youth workers who seek to incorporate media literacy skills into their daily work, and consists of preparatory phase, training course, dissemination and follow-up activities. The training course will bring together 36 participants from 15 countries in order to learn how to analyse and evaluate media content regarding portrayal of migrants and refugees in EU countries.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
* to give youth workers the ability to build knowledge, skills and attitude based on media literacy and
* to promote non-formal learning and cooperation in the field of youth work in EU countries;
* to exchange good practices about media literacy that can be transferred to various contexts of youth
* to explore the dimensions of diversity in migrant and refugee related issues;
* to support the professional development of those who work in education, training and youth fields.
PARTICIPANT COUNTRIES: Denmark, Turkey, Estonia, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Austria, Greece, Slovenia, Romania, Portugal, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Italy.
PLACES & LOCATION: 2 people aged 18-30, Egeruphytten, Skælskør Denmark
PERIOD: Arrival day: Wednesday , December 12, 2018 - Departure day: Friday, December 21, 2018
The organizers will cover the following costs with the support of the European Commission:
100% of meals, accommodation, activities costs;
Transport cost up to 275 EUR per participant
Here you can download the info pack with all the details about the project.