CALL FOR ITALIAN PARTICIPANTS
ERASMUS+ YOUTH EXCHANGE: "#BEST"
ABOUT THE PROJECT: Through this project we aim the following objectives:
1. To provide information on business opportunities and funding on local, national and international
level to the participants
2. To introduce participants to business focused mind set by working with the “Business
Model Canvas” on ideas provided by them;
3. To create video vlog for youngsters interested in entrepreneurship,
which, based on the learning outcomes of the activities of the YE
4. To create social entrepreneurship business plans based on the ideas of the participants of Youth Exchange
5. To plan 7 follow-up activities of the pax to share entrepreneurial ideas and methods learned during
the Youth Exchange
PARTICIPANTS: The Youth exchange will involve 7 organizations and 28 young people from 7
countries: Turkey, Latvia, Italy, Romania, Bulgaria, Poland and Croatia.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE: 5 participants : (18-30 Y.O.),
Youth that have entrepreneurial initiative
Youth that never have opportunity to participate in a youth exchange
Youth that are strong motivated to be part of the project and pro-active.
DATES: 04-12 January 2019 ( 04-12 Travel days)
LOCATION: Horezu, ROMANIA
FINANCIAL DETAILS:The organizers will cover the following costs with the support of the European Commission:
100% of meals, accommodation, activities costs;
Transport cost up to 275 EUR per participant
Here you can download the Infopack with all the details about the project.